Christmas can be a very difficult time for our clients, as many have been neglected and have experienced physical and psychological trauma. Some have never had a tree or even opened a present.
You can help create happy memories for these hurting kids by donating the items below. We also raise funds to give them a home-cooked family style dinner and read the Christmas story from the Bible.
• Hooded sweatshirts and sweatpants (black and white)
• Jeans and shoes (specific sizes and brands will be given
• White tee-shirts and ribbed tank tops
• Sports equipment—basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, baseballs, baseballs, bats and gloves, handballs
• Makeup for girls; cologne for boys
• CD players
• Art supplies
For more information please contact Stephanie Simunic at 408-281-0708 Ext. 101.
Our programs are designed to further our mission and provide much needed services for our constituents. Take a look.
Fundraisers and events help us raise awareness and generate crucial resources to serve our community. Join us at our next event and see how you can get involved. Find out more.
Improve your community by joining our cause. You'd be surprised at what a huge difference a little bit of your time can make. Read more.