Help Give Our Teens a Happy Christmas!
Christmas can be a very difficult time for our clients, as many have been neglected and have experienced physical and psychological trauma. Some have never had a tree or even opened a present.
You can help create happy memories for these hurting kids by donating the items below. We also raise funds to give them a home-cooked family style dinner and read the Christmas story from the Bible.
• Hooded sweatshirts and sweatpants (black and white)
• Jeans and shoes (specific sizes and brands will be given
• White tee-shirts and ribbed tank tops
• Sports equipment—basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, baseballs, baseballs, bats and gloves, handballs
• Makeup for girls; cologne for boys
• CD players
• Art supplies
For more information please contact Stephanie Simunic at 408-281-0708 Ext. 101.